All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe book argues that the concept of self-defense in Islamic and International law is compatible. Al-Qaeda's declaration of Jihad does t meet the Islamic legal test. Similarly, the invasion of Iraq does meet the international legal test.
- Author BiographyNIAZ A. SHAH received his PhD from Queen's University, Belfast, UK and a Certificate in International Human Rights Law from University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)N. Shah
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight270 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.