All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe book argues that the concept of self-defense in Islamic and International law is compatible. Al-Qaeda's declaration of Jihad does t meet the Islamic legal test. Similarly, the invasion of Iraq does meet the international legal test.
- Author BiographyNIAZ A. SHAH received his PhD from Queen's University, Belfast, UK and a Certificate in International Human Rights Law from University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)N. Shah
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight270 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.