All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you scared to take risks in case you make a fool of yourself? Do you need other people's approval? If someone likes you do you think there must be something wrong with them? Do you hate your body? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this essential guide will help you to turn your opinions around. It will boost yourself esteem and encourage you to believe in who and what you are.
- Author BiographyAnita Naik is a freelance journalist who writes regularly about health, sex, relationships and lifestyle. She has written for magazines including GLAMOUR and RED and was the agony aunt on JUST 17 magazine. She has recently been an editor on the Dove Campaign For Real Beauty website, writing about self-esteem issues for teenage girls and their mothers.
- Author(s)Anita Naik
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTeen Life Confidential
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white line drawings throughout
- Weight126 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.