All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost people attending a Reiki workshop are taught the basics of self-treatment with Reiki, but few discover Reiki's real potential for self-healing. It is an amazing tool for healing mind, body, emotions and spirit to create wholeness and harmony, personal peace and a sense of purpose. This book is packed with invative yet easy-to-use techniques and is aimed at everyone who has worked with Reiki at any level. This book includes: New ways of using Reiki to heal the whole person, from the subtle energies of the aura to the physical body, for a healthier and more balanced life; a 'whole life' approach to self-healing, including psychological, emotional, social and environmental issues; unique methods of using Reiki more creatively for spiritual development and self-understanding; techniques from both Eastern and Western Reiki traditions; exclusive special meditations; easy-to-follow diagrams; accessible text, and clear explanations and examples.
- Author BiographyPenelope Quest is an Usui Reiki Master and Karuna Reiki Master with more than thirteen years' experience in the practice and teaching of this ancient healing art. She now leads retreats and workshops on mind/body healing techniques.
- Author(s)Penelope Quest
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/12/2009
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight188 g
- Width134 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.