Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Self Help and Self Cure: A Primer of Psychotherapy <p/>The dependence of the soul upon the body, commences in the cradle and finishes only in the grave. <p/>About the Publisher <p/>Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com <p/>This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wilder
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication09/05/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.