All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential guide for everything you need to kw to keep relaxed through every day life Repackage of the phemenally successful guide to dealing with nervous illness - Self Help for Your Nerves. This guide offers the most comprehensive insight and advice into coping with nervous stress. Sufferers of nervous illness regard Self Help for Your Nerves as their bible - many believe that if they had found it earlier they would have been saved years of unnecessary suffering. Dr Claire Weekes looks at: How the Nervous System Works What is Nervous Illness Common factors in the development of nervous illness Recurring Nervous Attacks Plus important chapters on depression, sorrow, guilt and disgrace, obsessions, sleeplessness, confidence, loneliness and agoraphobia. The book also shows the Dr Claire Weekes method, a practical programme on learning to take your place among people without fear.
- Author BiographyThe late Dr Claire Weeks was acclaimed internationally for her work on nervous illness. Her books have been published in eight different languages and are recommended extensively by doctors and medical clinics around the world.
- Author(s)Claire Weekes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/05/1995
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight130 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementThorsons Classics edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.