All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-Inquiry - Dawn of the Witness and the End of Suffering provides practical methods for making use of abiding inner silence (the Witness) cultivated in Deep Meditation, resulting in increased inner stability and happiness amidst the ups and downs of life. The practice of Self-Inquiry also aids us in realizing the ultimate truth of existence - the Oneness that we are and the Unity of all that exists. With the dawn of the Witness, we develop an increasing ability to observe our thoughts as objects. As our sense of self shifts from our thoughts to the silent Witness within, the grip of suffering is ended. Yogani is the author of ground-breaking books on highly effective spiritual practices, including: Advanced Yoga Practices - Easy Lessons for Ecstatic Living (two comprehensive user-friendly textbooks), and The Secrets of Wilder, a powerful spiritual vel. The AYP Enlightenment Series makes these profound practices available for the first time in a series of concise instruction books. Self-Inquiry is the seventh book in the series, preceded by Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli, Samyama, Asanas, Mudras and Bandhas, Tantra, Spinal Breathing Pranayama, and Deep Meditation.
- Author BiographyYogani is the author of the Advanced Yoga Practices (AYP) system, including more than a dozen Instructional Titles available in Paperback, Kindle eBook and AudioBook editions, covering all aspects of Full-Scope Yoga Practice. Since 1970, he has crossed the lines between many traditions, developing an effective integration of methods including Deep Meditation, Spinal Breathing Pranayama, Hatha, Kundalini, Tantra, Self-Inquiry, and more. It is a flexible, scientific approach rather than a rigid, arbitrary one, and open to public scrutiny, as all spiritual knowledge should be nowadays. He has no desire for guru status - only to have the joy of making a small contribution to helping the disciplines of spiritual practice become open to everyone. He wishes to remain anonymous, preserving a quiet life in practices. AYP is not about the author. It is about all who long for knowledge.
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.