All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionSo many small businesses fail within the first 2-5 years. This is usually from igrance, lack of cashflow or tenacity. This little pocket book contains eight stories from real Australian business owners, revealing how they have built a successful business the hard way. A perfect companion to anyone new in business or someone needing a kickstart in their current business. It could be the difference to a business becoming just ather statistic.
- PublisherBusybird Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBusybird Publishing
- Height181 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.