All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete guide to self-managed funds gives readers the tools that they need to establish and get the best out their funds. The book will cover everything from establishing an SMSF to managing one, paying out benefits and winding it up.
- Author BiographyMax Newnham is a qualified chartered accountant who has spent more than 30 years working with large and small businesses and individuals helping them achieve their maximum potential. Max takes complicated accounting and financial subjects and presents them to clients and readers in way that they can be understood and solved. Max has recently attained the designation of Certified Financial Planner. Max has a regular column with The Age and also appears occasionally in The Sydney Morning Herald. Max is the author of The GST Survival Guide - for Families and Small Business (Fairfax), Super Made Simple: A Survival Guide (Fairfax) and Tax For Small Business: A Survival Guide (Wrightbooks).
- Author(s)Max Newnham
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight366 g
- Width140 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.