All listings for this product
About this product
- Description20th century literature has often been described as highly self-referential. This volume explores different concepts of self-referentiality through discussions of the works of Charles Tomlinson, John Berryman, W.S. Graham, Seamus Heaney, and black poetry. These explorations are framed by a survey of critical approaches to self-referentiality and an analysis of rmative ideas in self-referential British and American poetry.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Detlev Gohrbandt and Bruno von Lutz teach British and American Literature at the University of the Saarland, Saarbruecken, Germany. Detlev Gohrbandt's special interest is in literary theory and New English Literatures. Bruno von Lutz's interests are in the fields of contemporary literature and New English Literatures. The contributors: Andreas Jaeger, Karl Klein, John Roe, Horst Meyer, Detlev Gohrbandt, Hugh Haughton, Bruno von Lutz, Kunibert Schaefer.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/08/1996
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1996
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight220 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byBruno Von Lutz,Detlev Gohrbandt
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.