Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed original perspective from a leading expert on welding metallurgy of the self-shielded arc welding process and its applications. The author explains the basic process metallurgy of the process and its relationship with other arc welding processes. He promotes self-shielded arc welding (SSAW) as a distinct process in its own right, dispels some widely held misconceptions, and sets out to bring its existence and advantages to the attention of designers and fabricators.
- Author(s)Tad Boniszewski
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/08/1992
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Note108ill.
- Weight610 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.