All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
About this product
- DescriptionPowerful techniques for managing your anxiety! Every day, millions of people struggle with anxious thoughts and feelings of dread, but you don't have to be one of them. With Self-Talk for a Calmer You, you can change the way you approach your worries and finally break free from the tight grip of anxiety. Filled with practical advice and positive self-talk scripts, this empowering guide provides a variety of strategies for dealing with uneasy thoughts in a constructive manner and moving past detrimental hangups. Complete with quick assessments that reveal anxiety triggers, you'll also learn how to create a self-talk plan that fits your needs. From the workplace to personal relationships, Self-Talk for a Calmer You gives you the tools and confidence to develop a healthier way of thinking, overcome stressful situations, and reclaim your life.
- Author BiographyBeverly D. Flaxington is a Psychology Today blogger, hypnotherapist, personal and career coach, business development expert, and bestselling author. She cofounded The Collaborative, a sales and marketing consultancy that provides strategic and tactical support to help client firms and individuals reach higher levels of effectiveness and meet their goals. Flaxington has also been featured by several media outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, the Boston Globe, Lifetime television, Newsweek.com, Reader's Digest, and FoxNews.com. You can visit her websites at www.TheHumanBehaviorCoach.com and www.understandingotherpeople.com.
- Author(s)Beverly D. Flaxington
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date18/05/2016
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.