All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written for ordinary, well-adjusted people who like to solve their own problems and deal with their own issues and who are fully capable of doing so. Written by a highly qualified psychotherapist and based on many years of clinical experience and personal practice, it is an informative, inspirational and easy-to-read guide to understanding how the rmal, human mind works and how we can all take charge of our own psychological, emotional and spiritual health. By trying out the various practices and techniques in this book you will soon find the ones that suit you best. Most people, once they have been introduced to these methods of inner work,go on using some or all of them for the rest of their lives to keep themselves inwardly healthy and to further their personal and spiritual growth.
- Author BiographyMarian Van Eyk McCain spent a total of 39 years in Australia and the USA before returning to England in 1998. She has a Bachelor of Social Work (Melbourne), Part-time Teacher's Training Certificate (Melbourne), and an MA in East-West Psychology (San Francisco). Formerly a social worker, she is a writer, author, psychologist, psychotherapist, adult education teacher, workshop leader and health educator. Now retired, she is writing full time. She lives in Devon, UK.
- Author(s)Marian van Eyk McCain
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsyche Books
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.