All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis multidisciplinary book provides up-to-date coverage of carrier and spin dynamics and energy transfer and structural interaction among nastructures. Coverage also includes current device applications such as quantum dot lasers and detectors, as well as future applications to quantum information processing. The book will serve as a reference for anyone working with or planning to work with quantum dots.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2007
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note250 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight872 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byZhiming M. Wang
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.