All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn Self-Esteem, Caroline Myss takes you on an interior journey to evaluate the current condition of your self-esteem, and teaches you how to enhance it by harnessing your personal power. You will learn how your self-esteem affects every area of your life: body image, relationships, finances, career, creativity, and more - and discover how to manifest healthy self-esteem through invisible acts of generosity.
- Author BiographyCaroline MyssCaroline Myss is the author of four New York Times bestsellers: Anatomy of the Spirit, Sacred Contracts, Invisible Acts of Power, and Why People Don t Heal and How They Can. A leading voice in the field of energy medicine and human consciousness, she holds degrees in journalism, theology, intuition, and energy medicine. She has appeared on two highly successful public television programs, and on The Oprah Show.
- Author(s)Caroline M. Myss
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2003
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight118 g
- Width158 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Running Time300
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.31
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.