All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst to review nascale self-assembly employing such a wide variety of methods Covers a wide variety physical, chemical and biological systems, phemena, and applications First overviews of natube biotechlogy and bimetallic naparticles
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Lockwood,Motonari Adachi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.