All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn intimate look at the man behind the icon, from the Guevara family's private archives. Includes extraordinary unpublished short stories and poems written to his wife and children as well as photos from the Guevara family album, showing a surprisingly sensitive and artistic side to the legendary revolutionary. Che's self-portrait photography are a key feature of the selection, presented alongside other material finally released for publication from his family's archives.
- Author BiographyErnesto Che Guevara was born in Argentina in 1928. After training as a doctor, he travelled throughout Latin America. In 1955 he joined Fidel Castro in the movement that overthrew the Batista regime in Cuba. Guevara became a central leader of the Cuban revolutionary government up until his ill-fated guerilla expedition to Bolvia where he was captured and assassinated in October 1967 on the instructions of the CIA.
- Author(s)Che Guevara
- PublisherOcean Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2004
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOcean Press
- Content Notephotos
- Weight1436 g
- Width216 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byVictor Casaus
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.