All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a framework for teaching students how to be students, and offers practical guidance on how academic learning, at its best can be brought about.
- Author BiographyDale H. Schunk, PhD, Department of Educational Studies, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN.
- Author(s)Barry J. Zimmerman,Dale H. Schunk
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication22/05/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.