All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSELF TO SOUL: Exercises of Reflection, Contemplation & Interaction, by Judy Marshall, Ph.D., is the companion workbook to SELF TO SOUL: A Vision of Psychology and Spirituality. It presents a series of exercises, questions, and suggestions that help the reader get in touch with personal beliefs, values, and perceptions; increase spiritual practice and awareness; and try new, more authentic and fulfilling ways to interact with others and approach living in the outside world. These exercises can be utilized as an accompaniment to the book, SELF TO SOUL, although they can also be approached independently and stand alone as an experiential approach to psychological transformation. This is t a set program, an obstacle course, material to be digested, or lessons to be mastered. Rather, these exercises are stimuli towards a new way of looking and being in the world, trying new behaviors and attitudes, and addressing higher meaning and values in one's life.
- Author(s)Judy Marshall
- Date of Publication31/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight680 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.