All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionAfter years of sharing her small-business tips and marketing tricks with readers of her popular blog, ChunkOfChange.com, and column in the Long Beach Post, Olga Mizrahi has taken her message to the streets, urging business owners to focus in while reaching out. You'll be excited and motivated to clearly state your difference to the world and your neighbourhood - while confidently selling yourself and your business. Through 50 low-cost, do-it-yourself tips, SELL LOCAL, THINK GLOBAL will help you: * Work out what makes you and your business truly different. * Discover the secrets of SoLoMo marketing, both online and off. * Spruce up your Web and mobile presence by learning to love analytics. * Walk boldly into the future by embracing social media and customer reviews.
- Author BiographyMarketing message expert, Olga Mizrahi, has worked as a change agent, serving as the first in every one of her previous positions, both in the corporate world (for companies such as PIMCO and Dole) and in academia.
- Author(s)Olga Mizrahi
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintCareer Press
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.