All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you learn the proven tips and tricks for getting your n-fiction book published - from developing an idea to selling it to a publisher. Every year, thousands of n-fiction manuscripts get written but never published, despite the lofty dreams of the authors and in many cases the well-written manuscripts. Despite these odds, it does happen - and w, with the help and guidance in this book, yours can too! Sell Your Nonfiction Book covers every step of the process from getting your idea down on paper or disk to getting it published, and features expert advice on: How to turn your idea in a workable manuscript; What you need to kw to get your book ticed; How to work with agents, editors, and publishers; How to sell your book to the right publisher; and much, much more.
- Author BiographyCrawford Kilian is the author of more than 20 books, a former Writer in Electronic Residence at New York University, and writing workshop leader.
- Author(s)Crawford Kilian
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNorth Vancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Out-of-print date16/08/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.