Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
About this product
- DescriptioneBay can mean big business, but only if you kw how to use the auction site effectively. To ensure that your wares don't just sell, but sell quickly, at the desired price, and without any complications in shipping or payment, you need this -nsense guide. This artfully designed book by eBay aficionados Jim Heid andToby Malina delivers the lowdown on selling on eBay. Toby and Jim's clear, authoritative text is augmented by the book's appealing and helpful graphics. They show you how to take flattering photos of your items and present them in attractive, effective eBay pages. The guide also includes up-to-date coverage of all that's new and improved on eBay-from My eBay 2.0 to PayPal Buyer Credit, advanced search functionality, the Shipping Center, eBay Accounting Assistant, and more. Filled with need-to-kw information about everything from payment methods to shipping considerations and establishing starting bid prices, this entertaining and practical guide is an essential stop on the road to eBay success.
- Author BiographyJim Heid is a veteran author and contributing editor for Macworld magazine as well as the editorial director of Avondale Media, which produces how-to DVDs on numerous topics. Toby Malina is an author, editor, technical consultant, a partner in Avondale Media, and an eBay buyer and seller par excellence.
- Author(s)Jim Heid,Toby Malina
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/11/2005
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Out-of-print date10/07/2014
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight481 g
- Width216 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.