All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionSelling Rights has firmly established itself as the leading guide to all aspects of rights sales and co-publications throughout the world. The seventh edition is substantially updated to illustrate the changes in rights in relation to new techlogies and legal developments in the United Kingdom and the rest of the world. This fully revised and updated edition includes: * coverage of the full range of potential rights from English-language territorial rights through to serial rights, permissions, rights for the reading-impaired, translation rights, dramatization and documentary rights, electronic and multimedia rights * More detailed coverage of Creative Commons and Open Access * The aftermath of the Digital Ecomy Act 2010, the Hooper Report and new UK Statutory Instruments affecting copyright * Updated coverage of book fairs * The implications of adding e-book rights to print licences * A separate chapter on collective licensing via Reproduction Rights Organizations * The impact of new electronic hardware (e-readers, tablets, mobile phones) - the distinction between sales and licences * the rights implications of acquisitions, mergers and disposals * updates on serial rights, including online * New appendices listing territories rmally sought as exclusive by UK publishers and a glossary of rights specific terms. Selling Rights is an essential reference tool and an accessible and illuminating guide to current and future issues for rights professionals and students of publishing.
- Author BiographyLynette Owen OBE is a freelance specialist in copyright, rights and licensing issues and a consultant on the promotion and sale of rights in print and digital environments. She is the General Editor of, and a contributor to, Clark's Publishing Agreements: A Book of Precedents (9th edition, Bloomsbury Professional, 2013). She was previously Copyright Director of Pearson Education and has also worked for Cambridge University Press, Pitman Publishing and Marshall Cavendish. She chairs the Publishers Association Rights Group and is also a member of the International Publishers Association Copyright Committee.
- Author(s)Lynette Owen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.