Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionSelling Your Business The Easy Way reveals, step-by-step, the keys to selling your business the easy way. From important points to consider prior to selling along with critical pitfalls to avoid during the process, Mark Jordan offers amazing insight with candor and clarity for vices and experienced sellers. Selling Your Business the Easy Way is the one guide that business owners cant afford to be without. . Discover the pitfalls of having an unrealistic value of your business and learn how to determine a sound value that will place you in the power seat during negotiations. . Learn how selecting the right team of advisors can make the difference between a rescinded deal and closing a deal at the right price and on the right terms. . Find out the danger in faulty thinking and learn how it can expose your company and your employees. With sections on negotiations, marketing, valuations and maintaining your sanity, this book is a resource that all business owners should have in their library.
- Author(s)Mark T Jordan
- PublisherCapital Strategies, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapital Strategies, Inc.
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.