Selling Your IT Business: Valuation, Finding the Right Buyer, and Negotiating the Deal by Robert J. Chalfin (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $83.64Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $56.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'For close to twenty years I have observed Mr. Chalfin helping owners, business advisors, and students get a grip on the slippery issues of selling a business. This book is a valuable distillation of his expertise' - Ian MacMillan, Dhirubhai Ambani Professor of Invation and Entrepreneurship, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. 'Bob provided us with valuable outside perspective while we prepared our business for sale and during the sale process. His book is an excellent guideline for business owners thinking about selling their company' - Steve Gerlicher, Entrepreneur. 'Bob Chalfin's experience and intellect make this book essential reading for IT business owners. It provides thoughtful analysis and practical advice invaluable to anybody who is even considering selling their business' - Louis W. Fryman, Esq. Chairman Emeritus Fox Rothschild LLP. 'Bob Chalfin brings unparalleled experience to developing and executing these transactions. His insights are tempered by years of formulating these deals and then describing the methods to hundreds of students at The Wharton School' - Stephen M. Sammut Senior Fellow, Wharton Entrepreneurial Programs Managing Director, Burrill International. 'This book covers all the bases for someone selling an IT (or really any) business. The observations on buyer motivations are particularly insightful' - Mark Goodwin Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Pioneer Investments.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Chalfin, CPA, Esq., is a longtime Lecturer in Management at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, an Attorney, certified public accountant, and President of The Chalfin Group, Inc., which provides strategic planning and advisory services in connection with the purchase and sale of entrepreneurial businesses, many in the IT industry. He has served IT businesses in a variety of capacities including corporate board member, consultant, and investor. He is a frequent speaker at industry forums and conferences.
- Author(s)Robert J. Chalfin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.