All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind Retail Products In Your Local Retail Stores & Resell Them On Amazon For PROFITS Of 300% And Higher Whether your are looking for extra income, or seeking a full-time business opportunity, this book will explain the exact online selling process anyone can replicate, but very few do. Learn how I make close to $3,000 a month with Amazon by reselling items found in local retail stores. I only work part time hours, and am able to do this while maintaining a full time job. In this book you will be exposed to the very business model I follow - one that eliminates most of the risk that other online sellers face, and creates a system where Amazon does most of the work for you. I refer to this business model as Retail Flipping - which is ultimately the process of buying extremely discounted products from your local brick and mortar stores and reselling for high profits on Amazon. Why Selling On Amazon Is the Best Home Based Business For Almost Anybody By 2014, online retail sales are projected to hit $250 billion. Start today by leveraging Amazon's online marketplace and become one of the early entrants to the fastest growing and most profitable industry. In this book you will learn: The reselling business model I follow, which allows me to make a full time salary in less than 18 hours of work a month How to find highly profitable items anywhere to sell on Amazon for up to a 10x markup How to leverage Amazon's e-commerce platform so you work less, focus on the highly profitable tasks, and earn more than other sellers Bonus Case Study Walk with me as I fully document one of my recent months selling on Amazon. I break down the numbers, inventory, sales, and strategy that helped me earn $2,800 in PROFIT. You will see first hand how my system works, and how you can replicate or surpass my efforts in a matter of weeks.
- Author BiographyBrian Patrick is a New York based entrepreneur with a background in digital marketing. Like most current day entrepreneurs, Brian utilizes new technology to create and scale businesses that require little overhead and can be managed from any location.
- Author(s)Brian Patrick
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.