All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionDuring Minneapolis's fifty-year reign as the nation's Mill City, flour companies flooded mailboxes with advertising cards, their gimmicks ranging from renaissance images to patriotic names to humorous anecdotes. This collection of historic advertising art offers a fascinating look into another era.
- Author(s)Lee Radzak
- PublisherMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- FormatPostcard book or pack
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationSt Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight179 g
- Width175 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.