All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of family history for the Selman family. It begins in 1574 and continues through present day families. Learn the different spellings of this surname, and find out where early ancestors came from.
- Author BiographyThe Selman surname has two possible origins, one of which is from medieval time. It is the nickname for a happy, cheerful and fortunate man. The earliest known resident in the New World lived in Colonial Virginia. They entered America through Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Carla (Hoover) Farrell has been researching the Selman Family for about 15 years. She has compiled this book for publication to share some of her work so others may benefit and so that this information would not be lost. Carla's connection to this family is through her father's grandfather. Rufus Alexander Selman was Carla's great grandfather. This is a work in progress. We will make corrections and additions as soon as any new information become available. We hope you enjoy finding more about your Farley ancestors!
- Author(s)Carla Farrell
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.