All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the basics of semantic web techlogies and indexing languages, and describes their contribution to improve languages as a tool for subject queries and kwledge exploration. The book is relevant to information scientists, kwledge workers and indexers. It provides a suitable combination of theoretical foundations and practical applications.
- Author BiographyWinfried Godert, Fachhochschule Koln; Matthias Nagelschmidt; Jessica Hubrich, Deutsche Nationalbibliothek.
- Author(s)Jessica Hubrich,Matthias Nagelschmidt,Winfried Godert
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Saur
- Content Note129 black & white illustrations, 80 black & white tables, 129 schw.-w. Abb., 80 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight575 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.