All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSemantics, Web services, and Web processes promise better re-use, universal interoperability and integration. Semantics has been recognized as the primary tool to address the challenges of a broad spectrum of heterogeneity and for improving automation through machine understandable descriptions. Semantic Web Services, Processes and Applications brings contributions from researchers who study, explore and understand the semantic enabling of all phases of semantic Web processes. This encompasses design, antation, discovery, choreography and composition. Also this book presents fundamental capabilities and techniques associated with ontological modeling or services, antation, matching and mapping, and reasoning. This is complemented by discussion of applications in e-Government and bioinformatics. Special bulk rates are available for course adoption through Publishing Editor.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/08/2006
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleSemantic Web and Beyond
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight758 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAmit Sheth,Jorge Cardoso
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.