All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book treatment on two hot button topics in Information Systems, Computer Science and Education: the application of web techlogy for educational use. The result is a thorough and highly useful presentation on the confluence of the technical aspects of the Semantic Web and the field of Education or the art of teaching. The book will interest researchers and students in the fields of Information Systems, Computer Science, and Education.
- Author(s)Vladan Devedzic
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleIntegrated Series in Information Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note116 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight563 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.