All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionDrylands which comprise both Arid and Semi-Arid lands (ASALS) covers about 41% of the earth's terrestrial surface, they are home to a third of humanity and they have the highest levels of poverty. Drylands occur in every continent but they are more extensive in Africa and their characteristics differ from region to region. In Africa, rth of the equator, arid and semi-arid zones are bordered by Senegal, Upper Volta and Chad in the south; and Morocco, Algeria, Libya and Egypt in the North. This research analyzed livelihood dynamics in Garbatulla under the context of spontaneous water point development and pastoral resource management.According to this study, most of the study area had few boreholes estimated to be between 1-5 in total, this situation was similar to wells, rivers and the number of water taps. Distribution points for the water should be monitored to ensure that targeting criteria are respected and that timely corrective action is taken when necessary.
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.