All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSemi-Markov Processes: Applications in System Reliability and Maintenance is a modern view of discrete state space and continuous time semi-Markov processes and their applications in reliability and maintenance. The book explains how to construct semi-Markov models and discusses the different reliability parameters and characteristics that can be obtained from those models. The book is a useful resource for mathematicians, engineering practitioners, and PhD and MSc students who want to understand the basic concepts and results of semi-Markov process theory.
- Author BiographyFranciszek Grabski is a Full Professor and the Head of the Mathematics and Physics Department at the Naval University in Gdynia, Poland. The main focus of his math research interests focus on probability theory, in particular its applications in system reliability theory and practice. He has constructed and tested several new reliability stochastic models and developed the Bayesian methods applications in reliability.He is the author or co-author of more than 100 scientific papers, course-books and monographs in the probability and reliability field. His main monographs are published in Polish.
- Author(s)Franciszek Grabski
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.