All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $33.69Free postage
- AU $37.26Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionLars Schandorffs two volumes on 1.d4 were celebrated by reviewers and grandmasters. GM Simen Agdestein said: I have recently been reading Lars Schandorffs Playing 1.d4 books, thinking that it cant possibly get more instructive than this. Meanwhile, GM Boris Avrukhs verdict was simple: Lars, I want to play your book. Now Schandorff switches sides and offers a top-class Semi-Slav repertoire against 1.d4. The Semi-Slav strikes the perfect balance of ambition and soundness, which has made it popular at every level up to and including the world championship. Black needs to kw his stuff, but Schandorff is the ideal guide to make the learning process a pleasure.
- Author BiographyLars Schandorff is a grandmaster from Denmark who is renowned for his opening preparation.
- Author(s)Lars Schandorff
- PublisherQuality Chess UK LLP
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuality Chess UK LLP
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight454 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.