Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the basic principles of semiconductor photocatalysis, this book also gives a brief introduction to photochemistry, photoelectrochemistry, and homogeneous photocatalysis. In addition, the author - one of the leading authorities in the field - presents important environmental and practical aspects. A valuable, one-stop source for all chemists, material scientists, and physicists working in this area, as well as vice researchers entering semiconductor photocatalysis.
- Author BiographyHorst Kisch studied chemistry at the University of Vienna, Austria, where he received his Ph.D. in 1969. From 1968 to 1984 he worked at the Max-Planck-Institut fur Strahlenchemie (now Max-Planck-Institut fur Chemische Energiekonversion) in Mulheim a.d. Ruhr, Germany. In 1977 he completed his habilitation in Organic Chemistry at the University of Dortmund, Germany, and became Professor of Inorganic Chemistry at the University of Erlangen-Nurnberg, Germany, 1984. He retired in 2008. His research interests were the catalytic activation of 1,2-diazenes by transition metals and physical consequences of weak charge-transfer interactions in redox active ion pair complexes. Recently he was engaged in new organic syntheses photocatalyed by semiconductor powders and in the photofixation of dinitrogen by nanostructured thin films.
- Author(s)Horst Kisch
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication21/01/2015
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight724 g
- Width172 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.