All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a basic understanding of how semiconductor quantum wells and superlattices can be used for long-wavelength infrared detectors and related systems. It represents a step towards a kwledge of vel structures that could be used for high-performance infrared detectors and imaging rays.
- Author(s)M. O. Manasreh
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/1993
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMaterials Library S.
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.