All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis IMA Volume in Mathematics and its Applications SEMICONDUCTORS, PART II is based on the proceedings of the IMA summer program Semiconductors. Our goal was to foster interaction in this interdisciplinary field which involves electrical engineers, computer scientists, semiconductor physicists and mathematicians, from both university and industry. In particular, the program was meant to encourage the participation of numerical and mathematical analysts with backgrounds in ordinary and partial differential equations, to help get them involved in the mathematical as- pects of semiconductor models and circuits. We are grateful to W.M. Coughran, Jr., Julian Cole, Peter Lloyd, and Jacob White for helping Farouk Odeh organize this activity and trust that the proceedings will provide a fitting memorial to Farouk. We also take this opportunity to thank those agencies whose financial support made the program possible: the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, the Army Research Office, the National Science Foundation, and the Office of Naval Research. A vner Friedman Willard Miller, J r. Preface to Part II Semiconductor and integrated-circuit modeling are an important part of the high- techlogy chip industry, whose high-performance, low-cost microprocessors and high-density memory designs form the basis for supercomputers, engineering work- stations, laptop computers, and other modern information appliances. There are a variety of differential equation problems that must be solved to facilitate such mod- eling.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number59
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight656 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJacob K. White,Julian Cole,Peter Lloyd,W.M. Coughran
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.