All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSince the characterization of generators of C0 semigroups was established in the 1940s, semigroups of linear operators and its neighboring areas have developed into an abstract theory that has become a necessary discipline in functional analysis and differential equations. This book presents that theory and its basic applications, and the last two chapters give a connected account of the applications to partial differential equations.
- Author(s)Amnon Pazy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/02/1992
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 44
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1983. Corr. 2nd printing 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.