Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first publication which follows an agreement by Kluwer Publishers with the Caribbean Mathematics Foundation (CMF), to publish the proceedings of its mathematical activities. To which one should add a disclaimer of sorts, namely that this volume is t the first in a series, because it is t first, and be- cause neither party to the agreement construes these publications as elements of a series. Like the work of CMF, the arrangement between it and Kluwer Publishers, evolved gradually, empirically. CMF was created in 1988, and inaugurated with a conference on Ordered Algebraic Structures. Every year since there have been gatherings on a variety of mathematical topics: Locales and Topological Groups in 1989; Positive Operators in 1990; Finite Geometry and Abelian Groups in 1991; Semigroups of Operators last year. It should be stressed, however that in preparing for the first conference, there was plan which might have augured what came after. One could say that one thing led to ather, and one would be right eugh.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/1993
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight586 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGisele Ruiz Goldstein,Jerome A. Goldstein
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.