All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionE-mail is the boon of the modern world and the bane for most of us working in it. We love the way we can communicate with it, but we hate the way e-mails stack up in our inbox. The truth is that we couldn't do our jobs effectively without e-mail, so we need to find ways to make better use of this amazing tool. Send - A Dozen Ways to Make E-mail Productive Again does exactly that - teach you a host of easily implemented ways to use e-mail more effectively and productively...again. This book will help you will learn: 1. Six tips for better email mechanics - using the functions of the tool better 2. Six tips for better messaging and communication - creating better content in email 3. Clear delineation of when email is a productive tool and when it is a time sink 4. How integrating this communication tool with others produces a better result for everyone Effective use of e-mail makes you more productive and more focused on the things that need your attention.
- Author BiographyPaul H. Burton is a nationally recognized time management expert who helps people get more done and enjoy life more. He is the developer of QuietSpacing(r), a customizable productivity system that helps busy people increase focus and results on the job. A popular keynote speaker, Paul also provides interactive training programs and customized coaching services.
- Author(s)Paul H Burton
- PublisherQuietspacing, LLC
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuietspacing, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.