CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $28.08Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $18.27Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $34.69
- AU $18.14Trending at AU $20.55
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $25.93
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $17.14
About this product
- DescriptionSENDEROS, International Edition approaches language learning as a student-centered, multi-faceted process that goes beyond the ability to understand, speak, read, and write in Spanish. With SENDEROS, International Edition, students are encouraged to be active participants, t passive receptors, in the learning process. Throughout each chapter, students are regularly asked to think critically, participate in pair and group work, respond to readings, express their opinions, and thoughtfully consider the views of others. Although the focus of SENDEROS, International Edition is building oral and written communication skills, the variety of material and activities provided within make it equally appropriate for courses that focus on contemporary culture or grammar review. SENDEROS, International Edition also works well in bridge courses to develop reading strategies before taking upper level literature and civilization classes.
- Author BiographyEducation: B.A., Universidad de Puerto Rico M.A., Universidad de Puerto Rico Ph.D., University of Texas Areas of Specialization: Latin American Literature Business Spanish Special Interests Composition and Oral Expression Associate Director, Global Education and Partnerships (Fall 2008) Cynthia (Cindy) Doutrich is a graduate of the Pennsylvania State University with a B.S. and M.A. in Spanish and a Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, with an emphasis in Bilingual Education. She has studied and lived in Argentina, Panama, Ecuador and Mexico and has traveled extensively throughout Latin America. Cindy is also the author of Nuevos Destinos, published by McGraw-Hill. She has presented workshops and sessions at professional conferences on a variety of topics, including the use of video in foreign language classes, developing oral and written skills, using ACTFL guidelines in designing classroom activities, making connections with the community through interviews of native speakers, and teaching students with special needs. Cindy is an Associate Professor of Spanish, the Foreign Language Coordinator, and the Spanish Education Coordinator at York College of Pennsylvania where she has taught since 1987. The courses she teaches include beginning and intermediate level Spanish language courses, Reading Strategies, Advanced Oral and Written Spanish, Advanced Spanish Grammar, Spanish Translation, Spanish American Culture and Civilization, Hispanic Cinema, and Spanish Linguistics.
- Author(s)Cynthia Doutrich,Norma Rivera-Hernandez
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight404 g
- Width200 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.