All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe plays of Seneca the Younger, minister and philosopher under Nero, are today increasingly studied, appreciated - and performed. Here, in a collection of papers from an international cast, scholars explore both established questions, such as the playwright's subtleties of characterisation, his relation to contemporary Roman spectacle and art - and the problems arising in translating him to modern text or stage.
- Author BiographyGeorge W.M. Harrison is the author of numerous papers on Roman literature, and was organiser of the 1998 conference on Senecan drama held in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- PublisherClassical Press of Wales
- Date of Publication20/04/2000
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationSwansea
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClassical Press of Wales
- Out-of-print date23/02/2015
- Weight597 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGeorge W.M. Harrison
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.