All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most critical component to theater opening and distribution is the strategic-to-operational seam. Covering this seam are four U.S. Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM) deployment and distribution capabilities. These capabilities include the Joint Task Force Port Opening (JTF-PO), the Joint Deployment and Distribution Operation Center (JDDOC), the Director Mobility Forces-Air (DIRMOBFOR-A), and the Director Mobility Forces-Surface (DIRMOBFOR-S). This mograph employed the Chairman of the Joints Chief of Staff (CJCS) joint learning continuum to assess U.S. Army Senior Logistician preparedness to plan, execute and control theater opening and distribution operations. In the context of the four USTRANCOM capabilities, and through the lens of the U.S. Army logistics colonel, assessed was the completeness of joint doctrine, U.S. Army Joint Professional Military Education (JPME), joint assignment opportunities, and performance during the U.S. Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM)-led and U.S. Army Battle Command Training Program (BCTP) simulation exercise.
- Author(s)Philip A Mead
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.