All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a senior dating guide for both sexes, who are divorced or widowed and would like to date other seniors who are in the same boat and looking for dates too. It begins with an anecdote about Jude and Rose: their unfortunate separation by death after thirty-five years of marriage, Jude's failed attempt at socializing after mourning Rose for two years, and his daughter's objection to his dating again at above 50 years of age. Several chapters on online dating, how to find a soul mate online, how to handle family objections, pitfalls to avoid while using online dating sites, case studies, senior dating advice and tips complete this senior dating guide. For seniors' reading ease, this book was printed with big font size and 1.5 lines spacing.
- Author BiographyNdokwu Enesha is an Expert Author at Ezinearticles - http: //EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ndokwu_Enesha . Senior Dating Guide is his first book. He used to be an Over-50 single who experienced loneliness prior to discovering online dating sites for seniors. He is presently happily remarried. He has a forthcoming fictional work - Where is Onyije - soon to be published by Createspace. He enjoys reading and walking.
- Author(s)MR Ndokwu Charlie Enesha
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.