Senior Leadership Teams: What it Takes to Make Them Great by Ruth Wageman, Debra A. Nunes, James A. Burruss, J. Richard Hackman (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.90Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by freeyourshelves
- Est. delivery by 8 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn organisation's fate hinges on its CEO--right? Not according to the authors of Senior Leadership Teams. They argue that in today's world of neck-snapping change, demands on leaders in top roles are rapidly outdistancing the capabilities of any one person - matter how talented. Result? Chief executives are turning to their enterprise's senior leaders for help. Yet many CEOs stumble when creatinga leadership team. One major challenge is that senior executives often focus more on their individual roles than on the top team's shared work. Without the CEO's careful attention to setting the team up correctly, these high-powered managers often have difficulty pulling together to move their organisation forward. Sometimes they don't even agree about what constitutes the right path forward.The authors explain how to determine whether your organisation needs a senior leadership team. Then, drawing on their study of 100+ top teams from around the world, they explain how to create a clear and compelling purpose for your team, get the right people on it, provide structure and support, and sharpen team members' competencies - and your own. Timely and practical, this book enables you to create and sustain a leadership team whose members learn from one ather while collaborating to pursue your company's objectives.
- Author BiographyRuth Wageman is Edgar Pierce Professor of Social and Organizational Psychology at Harvard University and Director of Research for Hay Group. Debra Nunes and James Burruss are Vice Presidents at Hay Group's McClelland Institute for Research and Innovation. J. Richard Hackman is Professor of Social and Organizational Psychology at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Debra A. Nunes,J. Richard Hackman,James A. Burruss,Ruth Wageman
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleLeadership for the Common Good
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content Notefigures
- Weight585 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.