Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for developers, operators, lenders, and consultants, this comprehensive reference provides practical information on all aspects of developing and operating assisted-living, congregate, nursing, and continuing-care retirement facilities. It covers key topics such as business and tax structuring, product development and trends, licensing and regulatory issues, finance, health care, discrimination issues, HUD programs, joint ventures, demographics and marketing, and liability concerns. Case studies of invative projects describe the tools and success strategies that others have used and the pitfalls to avoid. A CD containing more than 200 business forms for managing a seniors' care facility is also included.
- Author BiographyPaul Gordon is a senior partner with the San Francisco law firm of Hanson, Bridgett, LLP, has been working with seniors housing and care providers since 1975, and is the author of Developing Retirement Communities and Developing Retirement Facilities . He has written or consulted on articles on retirement community development and operations published in magazines such as Consumer Reports, Contemporary Long-Term Care, Multi Housing News, the National Real Estate Investor, the Practical Real Estate Lawyer, Provider , and Urban Land , and newspapers such as the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal . He lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Paul Gordon
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Weight1732 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.