Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $20.19Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $31.63
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.65
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.80
About this product
- DescriptionSeniors housing improves the quality of life for an increasingly significant segment of the population. The number of people in the United States over sixty-five years of age is projected to double in the next thirty years, and the number of people aged eighty-five and over - the ones most in need of seniors housing - is projected to increase three-fold. The business implications of this demographic change are significant. This volume provides an introduction to seniors housing, and an industry analysis, with the ultimate goal of expediting needed investment. It provides information for industry analysts on product lines, complementary products, and substitute products. In addition, it examines buyers and their behavior; the growth potential of the industry; the growth patterns and determinants of growth; the ecomics of the different product types; and the market analysis techniques. Finally, an article on health care REITs and health care stocks investigates the performance of the larger players in the industry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleResearch Issues in Real Estate
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGlenn Muller,Michael A. Anikeeff
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.