All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in collaboration with The Children's Air Ambulance. Master Chocolatier Paul A Young has assembled a glittering array of friends and colleagues who have contributed to this collection of glorious recipes. From how to make sweets and candy to baked goods, desserts, ice cream and drinks, under Paul's professional hand these are transformed into mouthwatering recipes for the home cook. Contributors include Emma Thompson, Darcey Bussell, Ollie Dabbous, Glenn Cosby, Giorgio Locatelli, Natasha Corrett and many others, whose love of chocolate and their secret recipes will both surprise and delight.
- Author BiographyPaul's first book Adventures with Chocolate won the World's Best Chocolate Book at the 2014 Gourmand Cookbook Awards in Paris and was shortlisted for the Andre Simon Award the same year. Paul is a regular on our television screens in the UK and USA, with appearances including This Morning and Sunday Brunch, The Apprentice, Junior Masterchef and Paul Hollywood's Pies and Puds and in the US on The Nate Berkus Show and The Today Show. In 2014 Paul was named Outstanding British Chocolatier by the International Chocolate Awards.
- Author(s)Paul A. Young
- Date of Publication10/10/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4-colour throughout
- Weight680 g
- Width167 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.