All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we learn about the world around us? One good way is to use our senses. Our senses give us five different ways to explore the world. But how do they do that? Read this book to find out!
- Author(s)Lisa Greathouse
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience Readers: A Closer Look
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width173 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.