All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe brain is the most important organ in the body, but theres so much scientists still dont kw about it. Its main connection is to the nervous system, which helps it tell the rest of the body what to do. These complex processes are broken down in an understandable, relatable way for readers in this volume. Aided by detailed graphic organizers, the main content introduces the structures of a nerve cell, how the eyes work, and many other incredible functions of the nervous system. Entertaining sidebars and a section of frequently asked questions connects the curriculum content to readers lives.
- Author(s)Thomas Canavan
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleHow Your Body Works
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Weight386 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.