All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical guide to sensory evaluation methods and techniques in the food, cosmetic and household product industries. It explains the suitability of different testing methods for different situations and offers step-by-step instructions on how to perform the various types of tests. Covering a broad range of food and n-food product applications, the book is designed to be used as a practical reference in the testing environment; a training manual for new recruits into sensory science, and a course book for students undertaking industrial training or academic study.
- Author BiographyDr Sarah E. Kemp was formerly Head of Global Sensory and Consumer Guidance, Cadbury Schweppes plc, Reading, UK. Dr Tracey Hollowood is Associate Director: Sensory and Consumer Research, Sensory Dimensions Ltd, Bulwell, Nottinghamshire, UK. Dr Joanne Hort is Associate Professor in Sensory Science, Nottingham University, UK.
- Author(s)Joanne Hort,Sarah Kemp,Tracey Hollowood
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width153 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.